Aadhar card rate chart 2020
Charges to be applicable to the Residents for various Aadhaar services at all Aadhaar Enrollment and Update Centers
F. No. 4(4)/57/372/2016/E&U-I
Government of India
Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY)
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
(Enrolment & Update-I)
7th Floor, UIDAI Headquarters,
Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir Gole Market,
Dated : 09th May, 2020
Sub: – Charges to be applicable to the Residents for various Aadhaar services at all Aadhaar Enrollment and Update Centers- reg.
Ref:- OM No. 4(4)/57/259/AKR/2014-E&U dated 22.04.2019
The maximum amount of fee to be charged by Registrars/EAs/ ASKs/ Aadhaar Kendras for various Aadhaar related services from residents are revised as follows:-
|Services||Rate of fee to be collected from Residents by Registrar/EA (incl. GST)|
|Aadhaar Enrolment||Free of Cost|
|Mandatory Biometric Update (MBU)/MBU along with demographic update||Free of Cost|
|Biometric Update with or without Demographic update*||Rs. 100.00|
|Demographic Update*||Rs. 50.00|
|e-Aadhaar download and color print on A4 Sheet||Rs. 30.00|
* Update of more than one field on single instance will be considered as one update.
2. The above rates will be applicable at all Aadhaar Kendras and Aadhaar Seva Kendras across the country.
3. The revised rates shall be effective from the date of issue of this OM.
4. In addition to the above, residents can also update their address online by visiting the website www.uidai.gov.in at free of cost.
5. This issues with the approval of Authority.
(Prabhakaran C. R.)
Deputy Director (E&U-I)